atural Factors Chewable Ginger
Ginger root is a traditional remedy for digestive upsets including lack of appetite, nausea, indigestion, and gas. Chewable Ginger by Natural Factors helps relieve nausea or vomiting related to motion sickness, pregnancy, or post-surgery while supporting digestive health. Each chewable tablet contains 20 mg of ginger, and is deliciously sweetened with xylitol and stevia.
- Clinically shown to help prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness and/or seasickness
- Relieves digestive upset such as lack of appetite, spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and gas
- Used as an expectorant and antitussive to help relieve cough and cold symptoms
- Helps relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Soothes menstrual pain and cramping
Directions: Chew 2 tabs daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For anti-neausea take a single dose 30 minutes before travel and optionally every 4 hours as necessary. For post-operative nausea take 1 hour prior to surgery, or as directed by a health care practitioner. For menstrual pain/cramps chew 3 tablets daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take 2 days before menses and during day 1 to 3 of menses.